Doughlings Hero Concept developer announced Chaos Brawler, an urban fantasy themed beat’em up with hand-drawn backgrounds inspired by comics and stop-motion animation. It will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC via Steam in 2021.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Protect and Serve
As they respond to a routine call while on patrol, Dolphin, Star and Trouble, the most popular officers of Stronghold, the overpowered law enforcement agency, find themselves in a sequence of events that will change the fate of the whole city.
Let’s make one thing clear; if you ever think a day in the life of an overpowered cop is easy you can’t go more wrong because there are bigger threats than urban fantasy themed street gangs Chaos Brawler. Using your arsenal of combos and special abilities, you and your co-op teammates should make life miserable for these overpowered criminals, defend yourself from the fury of the werewolves, resist the curses of street wizards, and take on the ruled mega-corporation. by vampire houses who force their henchmen to do their dirty deeds.
The universe of chaos
Hand-drawn backgrounds inspired by comics and stop-motion animation, paired with a stunning soundtrack, will give your controller an adrenaline rush. With the choices you make, you will shape the flow of the story and finally reach one of the three different endings of Chaos Brawler universe, where every corner has a story to tell.
- A new take on classic 90s beat’em ups.
- Offline cooperative mode supporting up to three players.
- Ability to change the flow of the game with player-driven decisions.
- Three unique endings based on player choice.
- Three playable characters against 30 mobs including 12 unique bosses.
- Art inspired by hand drawn comics, frame-by-frame animated characters and a catchy soundtrack.
- Your entry ticket to the unlimited universe of Grabuge.
Watch the trailer below. See the first screenshots in the gallery. Visit the official website here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the entire article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments behind the wheelincluding trolling, baiting or posting poop.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging for port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (non-nude only). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commentators. You don’t have to agree, but debate politely. If you find that a reviewer is breaking this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to modify or remove any comments without notice. This comments policy is subject to change at any time.