Los Angeles, California, United StatesLocation:
Tue 26 Apr ’22Posted on:
Standard is a progressive, award-winning architecture and interior design firm. We are design driven, diverse and collaborative. Our current work includes single family residential projects, creative offices, retail and hotels. We are located near Sunset Junction in Silver Lake.
We are currently looking for Intermediate Architects with 5-8 years of experience. Successful candidates will have a professional degree in architecture, experience in developing project documentation, and effective organizational and communication skills.
- Work with company management to design and develop projects from concept through construction phase services.
- Collaborate internally and externally to achieve project objectives.
Candidates must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong interest in design and architecture
- Collaborative approach to working with colleagues, consultants and contractors
- Proficiency in architectural design, production, coordination and detailing
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Revit for architecture is preferred
- Current work authorization/visa, residency or U.S. citizenship
Standard offers a range of benefits, including a competitive salary, health insurance, paid time off based on experience, support and reimbursement for ARE testing/licensing, and a retirement savings plan.
Please send a cover letter, CV and work samples (PDF format 8.5 x 11, 5 MB maximum) to [email protected]
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
View your application history
Back to task list…