COVID-19 IN-PERSON EVENT GUIDELINES
This event will be held in person and will follow local guidelines to ensure the safety of all participants. We will have a capacity limit and it is highly likely that this event will sell out. We will advise you on the necessary precautions as the event approaches.
Why it matters
What you will learn:
- What challenges are the Boston projects facing? How do trends such as adaptive reuse, flood mitigation, and pre-construction planning impact projects?
- Where are Boston’s newest developments built and what does this mean for the development pipeline?
- What barriers do buildings face during environmental, social and governance (ESG) implementation and how sustainability and the installation of technologies benefit developers, tenants and the long-term value of ‘a building ?
- What areas are best aligned for adaptive reuse and what makes developers so optimistic about these destinations?
- What are the impacts of rising material, labor and other construction costs?
How you will do more business:
Improve your business by gaining a better understanding of Boston’s major development projects as well as recent construction trends including the major shift towards repositioning assets and how to handle rising construction costs. Get exclusive insights on how to properly protect your assets for the future with regards to ESG and sustainability.
Who participates :
Investors, owners, developers, lenders, tenants, brokers, planners, designers, contractors, architects, property managers and advisors.
Bisnow events bring together the biggest players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and grow your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business better than we do.
For any questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries, please email our Boston Event Producer Chris Picher at [email protected]